1. Go to the Check Digit Calculator
2. Select the type of GS1 number you want to create. The example shows a calculation for creating GTIN-13.
3. Fill in your company prefix (you can find it in the email you received when placing your order, or by logging in to MyGS1)
4. Fill in a sequence number. We recommend that you select sequence numbers in numerical order – 000, 001, 002 etc.
5. Fill in the amount of numbers you want to create.
Click on “Calculate” to get numbers including the check digit.
You can now choose to download your numbers as an excel or CSV file, or copy your numbers.
You must keep track of the numbers you use as this is not registered with us.