Here you can find the process description and the technical specifications for ESAP 20.1 – Retail Supply chain. Version 1.7 is the latest version.
- The process description describes how the business documents are used in the business process.
- The Business document specification (BDS) describes what information should be included in the electronic business documents sent between business systems. The summary describes the structure of the business document in a clear way.
- The message specification (MS) define how the elements of the business documents are placed in an EDIFACT message.
- The change history describes the changes that have been made to the specifications compared to the previous version.
- The corrections describe corrections made to the specifications.
- The specifications are write-protected, but the editable copies can be used for your own notes.
Didn’t find the document you were looking for?
On the web we publish the latest versions of the ESAP documentation. Contact us to access previous documentation.