Which type of barcode should I use?

If your product is a consumer item sold in stores or online, you should have an EAN-13. If you need to mark an outer packaging with barcode, you can choose from three different barcode types: EAN–13, ITF-14 or GS1-128. A pallet is marked with GS1-128. If you are unsure of which barcode to use, you can always contact your recipient and ask. Read more about different types of barcodes

Tillbaka till toppen