How to upload a product image for quality assurance
- You must have both a Validoo account and a Validoo Supplier agreement
- You have had a product image taken for marketing or planogram, using your own photographer or Validoo’s photo studio
- You log into Validoo and order a quality assurance by uploading your product images
- An automated validation is then carried out. You are immediately informed if the image does not meet requirements and can then correct it and upload a new one.
- A manual quality check is then performed. One of our specialists will ensure that the image complies with 30+ rules for image quality and metadata, and also that the image coheres with its trade item information.
- The approved images are uploaded to Validoo for publishing and sharing with your data recipients.